Today after I had my Halloween and 2nd birthday pictures taken, mommy and daddy took me to Washington Farms. This is a pumpkin farm where we went to pick our pumpkin. This is a tradition that we are doing in my family. Last year we went to Burt's Pumpkin Farm and this year we went to Washington Farms. Last year I couldn't even walk and couldn't do too much, but this year will be much different.
We got to do so much. Mommy will post some pictures throughout the week of some of the fun things we did. We went on a big hayride through a big field . There was lots and lots of hay on the tractor wagon. I wasn't supposed to, but I kept wanting to throw the hay. We got to walk through some Big, Big pumpkins. These pumpkins were much bigger than I am. I tried to pick them up, but couldn't. Then we rode this cow train. It was for kids, but since I am still small my mommy and daddy took turns riding with me. It was fun! One of the things that I liked most was the corn maze. You know what I liked most about it.....I got to run and run and run. And anybody that knows me knows how much I like to run. Mommy and daddy let me lead them through the maze, but we kept going in circles so finally my daddy took the lead to get us out of there. I picked up one of the ears of corn and ate some it. It was yucky!!! Then we went over to the pumpkin patch and daddy and I picked us a pumpkin to carve. It is huge! I couldn't leave there without picking me a little pumpkin. I got me a cute little small one. I will make sure mommy shows you a picture of it. I sure like my pumpkin. It sure was a fun day at the farm. I can't wait until our trip to a different one next year. Until then.........
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment