Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Enjoying my cupcake




On Tuesdays my mommy and I go to church for MOPS. MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. This is time for my mommy to have a couple of hours to herself to socialize with her friends, hear some type of speaker, do a craft, and eat without having to feed me. I know she likes that because she hardly ever gets to eat a meal or anything for that matter without feeding me. While my mommy goes to her meeting, I go to Moppetts. During this time, I get to play with all of my friends, sometimes I make a craft (which my mommy goes nuts over), and eat snacks. During Moppetts today, there was a man in my class and he and I ran the whole time. He made a comment to my mommy about how much I like to run. I think running is one of my favorite things to do. You never know, one day I may be an Olympic Gold Medalist in track and field.


Today after MOPS was over, mommy came to get me from my class and had me a cupcake. She was thinking about me and brought me home a cupcake. She is so sweet!!! After dinner was over she gave me my cupcake and I sure did like it. As you can see from my pictures, I had chocolate cupcake everywhere (from head to toe). As soon as I was done eating it, I got striped down and put in the tub. Yummy!Yummy!Yummy!

No comments: